Access to this website (the “Site”) is provided to you by Cboe Asia Pacific Holdings Limited and its controlled affiliates (“Cboe”). Your use of this Site constitutes your acceptance of these terms, which Cboe may modify at any time by updating this page. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this Site.
1. Intellectual Property. Cboe is the owner of this Site, and Cboe and any third-party licensors own all the intellectual property rights in all content and materials used on the Site (the “Materials”). The CBOE trademark and all other trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site are owned by Cboe, its affiliates or third parties. You may not copy, share, forward or distribute any Materials without the prior written consent of Cboe. You may download, print and store limited copies of the Materials only for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that any copyright or trademark notices on them are not modified or deleted. You have no other license to use the Materials or any license to use any other intellectual property of Cboe or third parties, whether contained in the Site or otherwise.
2. Third Parties. Cboe does not warrant nor represent that your use of the Materials will not infringe the rights of third parties. Cboe may display the content of third parties on the Site, but Cboe does not monitor, approve or have any control over any such content, does not endorse its accuracy and is not responsible for updating or reviewing it. Further, Cboe has no responsibility for and no obligation to review the content of any website linked to the Site. Your use of any third-party websites linked to the Site is at your own risk and is subject to such third parties’ website policies.
3. Idea Submissions. Any information, ideas, suggestions, communications or the like sent to Cboe through this Site will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and Cboe may use and publish same for any purpose without restriction, compensation or attribution to you.
4. Password Protected Pages. Access to and use of any password-protected pages of the Site is restricted to authorized users and may be subject to additional terms and conditions. You are responsible for any use of your password and for maintaining its confidentiality.
5. Prohibitions. You will not post on the Site any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene or offensive material or otherwise use the Site or the Materials to violate any applicable law or the rights of third parties (or encourage others to do so). Cboe reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site for any reason in Cboe’s sole discretion.
6. No Solicitation. All Materials are provided by Cboe for informational purposes only and do not constitute a solicitation, offer, opinion or recommendation to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments. The Materials are not an attempt to provide advice or information of any nature regarding the suitability or profitability of any security or investment. You may not use the Site or Materials in any manner that would subject Cboe to any registration requirements in any jurisdiction or create a likelihood of confusion that the Site or Materials have any source other than Cboe.
7. Liability Restrictions. YOU USE THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, COMPLETENESS, SUITABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ACCURACY. Cboe is not responsible for any claims or damages based upon your access to and use of the Site, including damage to your computer or loss of your data. Cboe disclaims all direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or other damages on any theory relating to your access to and use of the Site.
8. Applicable Law. Your use and access of this Site is governed by New York law. You agree that any legal action relating to this Site shall be brought only in the courts located in New York City. This Site is not intended for use by any person in any jurisdiction or country where such use would violate applicable law.