Cboe Technology Hong Kong (CTHK)
CTHK is the technology services unit of Cboe Asia-Pacific, a Cboe Global Markets company. The CTHK team provides the trading technology platform and support services that keep the Cboe market centers at the forefront of the industry in security and stability. CTHK also provides technologies and support for Cboe Asia-Pacific’s strategic business alliances.
Cboe Global Markets, a leading provider of market infrastructure and tradable products, delivers cutting-edge trading, clearing and investment solutions to market participants around the world. The company is committed to operating a trusted, inclusive global marketplace, providing leading products, technology and data solutions that enable participants to define a sustainable financial future. Cboe provides trading solutions and products in multiple asset classes, including equities, derivatives and FX, across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Our Market Technology
Cboe utilizes industry-standard, low latency protocols to interface with exchanges, EMS systems, customer proprietary systems and regulators
- Trading: Well-known connectivity protocols minimize technical workload and enable cost-effective client migration
- SOR: Provides connections to multiple trading venues and customizable order routing strategies
- FX Market Product: Developed in partnership with and paid for by BM&FBOVESPA to facilitate offshore investing by integrating streaming FX quotes with real time equity orders
- Risk Controls (Chi-Control): Offers pre-trade risk checks, including credit limits, as well as market monitoring and surveillance tools
- Market Data: Built low-latency feed handlers to support its trading operations and routing services
CTHK Technology Service Unit
- Enhance proprietary software and infrastructure.
- Develop key market level innovations.
|Research & Development
- Focused on system performance, resilience and cost-reduction.
- Maintain highest levels of system performance and reliability.
- Highly automated processes.
|Technical Project Management
- Deliver local solutions to conform with regulatory and customer demands.
- Cost-effective delivery.
|Support & Service Desk
- Local and regional operational support.
- Implementation and development.
- Monitoring all market center systems at all times.
- End-to-end exchange solutions provider (matching engine, latency portal, smart order routing, risk checks and market data).
- Best-in-class trading platform with highly skilled team.
- Low-latency, high throughput system.
- Ability to support multiple markets and activity levels.
- Best-in-class system performance and resiliency.
- Industry-leading system availability.
- Cost-efficient and deep monitoring capacity.
|Deployment and Scalability
- Ability to deploy, operate and maintain in-house technology faster and cheaper than competitors.
- Software development methodology allows for capacity to grow and expand into new markets rapidly.
- Centralised support model provides operating leverage.
|Third Party Capabilities
- Key third party relationship to develop gateway and entry point into China.
- Potential for additional partnerships in future.